Times Prime Free Google One membership Activation Process
- Activate Offer on this page
- Click on “TAKE ME TO GOOGLE ONE”
- Click on ‘Join’
- Enter Debit/Credit card details
- Tap ‘Subscribe’ to go to the home screen
- Enjoy expanded storage, access to Google experts, and exclusive member benefits!
- 100GB of storage across Google Drive, Gmail and Google Photos
- Automatic backup of all your photos, messages, contacts and more
- Invite up to 5 additional family members to share storage at no additional cost
- Access to Google experts via chat, email or call
What is Google One?
Google One is a shareable subscription service that helps users get more out of Google – with expanded storage, direct access to experts, and members-only benefits across Google. Access Google One through one.google.com or by downloading the Google One app from the Play Store.
Why Google One?
Google One gives you more storage across Drive, Gmail, and Photos. With plenty of space, your most important memories and files are stored safely in the cloud and available on all devices. Google One introduces direct access to Google experts for members to ask questions and get help troubleshooting on all consumer Google products and services. Customers can share their Google One storage and also exclusive member benefits with up to 5 additional family members.
How does the storage I get with Google One compare to what I get for free?
Every Google account starts with 15 GB of free storage that’s shared across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. When you upgrade to Google One, your total storage increases to 100 GB or more depending on what plan you choose.
Who can I share my Google One membership with? Can they see all my stored files & photos?
You can share Google One with up to 5 additional family members in the same country who have a Google Account at no extra cost (so 6 total, including you)—without sharing any of their personal files. Family members share the storage space that comes with the Google One plan, but their family group can’t see what they store unless they specifically share it with them from Google Drive, Gmail, or Google Photos.
What happens when customers exceed their storage limit?
If customers go over their storage limit, they won’t be able to store new files in Google Drive or store new Original quality photos or videos in Google Photos, and may not be able to receive emails with their Gmail address. Whether or not a photo taken on their device counts against your storage limit may be subject to the terms of the Original quality offer associated with your device. Customers can free up space or upgrade to Google One to get more storage.
What if the customer is already a Google One member?
If the customer is an existing Google One member, they will be ineligible to redeem the free trial.
What happens when a customer cancels their Google One membership or their trial ends?
After the customer’s trial is over, their membership to Google One will end unless they subscribe using a valid payment method. Google One will send a series of proactive emails leading up to the expiration date to inform users about the renewal process, as well as teach users how to free up space if they are over-quota but do not wish to continue their membership. When a user’s membership ends, or they choose to cancel, the customer and their family members (if family sharing is enabled) will lose access immediately to additional storage, extra member benefits and Google experts. Each person will keep their default 15GB of free storage. If the user is using more than 15GB of storage, they will have access to their current files, but won’t be able to store new files in Drive, send and receive emails, or upload photos in Original Quality until they free up space or purchase a Google One membership at one.google.com. The user can still upload photos in high quality with Photos.
Times Prime Free Google One membership Terms & Conditions
- This Google One membership offer (“Offer”) provides you with subscription benefits at no charge for a period of 6 months from the day you redeem the Offer (the “Offer Period”).
- After you redeem the Offer, you can confirm the Offer Period end date in your Subscriptions page in the Google Play Store.
- Offer expires and must be redeemed by June 30, 2021.
Requirements & eligibility
- The Offer requires a Google Payments account with a qualifying form of payment at sign-up.
- This Offer is limited to new users to Google One in India, who are Times Prime customers, and may not be combined with other Google One offers.
Recurring billing & cancellations
- On the date your Offer Period ends, your subscription will begin and your form of payment will be automatically charged the standard monthly Google One subscription price, until you cancel your subscription. You can cancel anytime. No refunds for partial billing periods are available.
- To avoid being charged, you must cancel before the end of the Offer Period. If you cancel your subscription during the Offer Period, your membership will remain active until the end of the Offer Period.
- If you cancel your subscription and have exceeded your Google Account storage limit during the Offer Period, you will not be able to store anything new until you free up space or purchase a Google One membership.
- See Help Center for more details.